1. #1031
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,772
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    Once again, where is a valid link to a trusted news source.

    I got it from Breitbart. I'm sure it is saved in your favourites.

  2. #1032
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Trump said that he was sarcastically joking. That's good enough for me.

    Now, if someone took him seriously and tried to drink bleach, I think the world would be a better place to live because it would raise the IQ level of planet earth.
    Funny real funny what a MORON
    No wonder he was FIRED

  3. #1033
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Biden Boosts Obamacare, Extends Special Enrollment Period
    March 23, 20218:10 PM ET
    ALANA WISE

    Twitter

    President Biden boosts the Affordable Care Act during remarks.
    Chip Somodevilla/Getty Images
    President Biden on Tuesday said the Affordable Care Act special enrollment period would be extended from May 15 to August 15. Biden spoke in Ohio to celebrate the anniversary of the health care bill and to promote his American Rescue Plan.

  4. #1034
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,916
    Rep Power
    175

    IRe: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Funny real funny what a MORON
    No wonder he was FIRED

    The way I have it figured, your family tree has only one branch (incest) and that alone is dragging down the IQ level of Florida. lol

  5. #1035
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: IRe: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    The way I have it figured, your family tree has only one branch (incest) and that alone is dragging down the IQ level of Florida. lol
    Apparently Science or copiers ISN'T YOUR strong suit.

    Wear a Mask and a condom

  6. #1036
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    copier addict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Diamond
    Posts
    4,772
    Rep Power
    141

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Trump said that he was sarcastically joking. That's good enough for me.

    Now, if someone took him seriously and tried to drink bleach, I think the world would be a better place to live because it would raise the IQ level of planet earth.

    Maybe you should have a look at the video. There was no joking. He was dead serious. He is a numbskull.

  7. #1037
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,916
    Rep Power
    175

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    Maybe you should have a look at the video. There was no joking. He was dead serious. He is a numbskull.

    That's only your opinion. Sarcasm is often missed...especially when you hate the man.

  8. #1038
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    That's only your opinion. Sarcasm is often missed...especially when you hate the man.
    Everyone laughing and joking Ha Ha Ha
    Yep FIRED One term LOSER

  9. #1039
    IT Manager 5,000+ Posts bsm2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Free Mississippi
    Posts
    9,709
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    Name your top 3 proudest moments for America??
    First impeachment
    Second impeachment
    The day the Traitor left the White House:

  10. #1040
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

    BillyCarpenter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    Long Beach, Mississippi
    Posts
    4,916
    Rep Power
    175

    Re: IRe: The Shining City Upon a Hill

    Quote Originally Posted by bsm2 View Post
    Apparently Science or copiers ISN'T YOUR strong suit.

    Wear a Mask and a condom

    Apparently, no one likes you much in the copier forum or in this forum. Wonder why that is?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here