Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    I see. When you said "live and let live", you only meant that you support the statement if it's something that you agree with. That's no different than my stance. I don't support trans freaks. You don't support polygamy. You should stop preaching to folks like me when you're no different.
    No, you obviously don't see.
    You are wrong once again.
    Just because I disagree with something it doesn't mean I believe people don't have a choice in the matter.
    So, I don't agree with polygamy, but I am not so arrogant to choose someone else's lifestyle.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

This is the man that liberals worshiped.

Cuomo directed NY health officials to prioritize COVID-19 testing for his relatives: Report

Cuomo's brother, mother and one of his sisters were among those who allegedly received priority tests

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo and New York Health Commissioner Howard Zucker directed health officials to prioritize the governor's own family and figures with ties to his administration in the early days of the coronavirus pandemic, according to a report Wednesday.

Family members who allegedly received preferential testing included Cuomo's brother, CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, as well as his mother and at least one of his sisters, the Albany Times-Union reported, citing sources with direct knowledge of the matter.

Some family members reportedly received multiple tests. Chris Cuomo was reportedly tested at his home on Long Island. One source told the Times-Union that tests administered to Cuomo’s family members or associates were referred to as "critical samples" and processed ahead of others.

Well-known figures who received tests in the early days of the pandemic included Rick Cotton, the executive director of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey, and his wife; and Patrick Foye, head of New York’s Metropolitan Transportation Authorities, and his wife. Some unnamed media members and state legislators were also tested.

Cuomo administration officials denied that anyone received preferential treatment. Richard Azzopardi, a top adviser to Cuomo, said the allegations were "insincere efforts to rewrite the past."

"In the early days of this pandemic, when there was a heavy emphasis on contact tracing, we were absolutely going above and beyond to get people testing — including in some instances going to people’s homes, and door-to-door in places like New Rochelle — to take samples from those believed to have been exposed to COVID in order to identify cases and prevent additional ones," Azzopardi said.

CLICK HERE TO GET THE FOX NEWS APP

"Among those we assisted were members of the general public, including legislators, reporters, state workers and their families who feared they had contracted the virus and had the capability to further spread it," he added.

The New York State Department of Health denied requests for comment from Zucker and Eleanor Adams, an epidemiologist who reportedly tested Cuomo's brother.

"You’re asking professionals who took an oath to protect a patient’s privacy to violate that oath and compromise their integrity," said Gary Holmes, a spokesman for the department of health. "More than 43 million New Yorkers have been tested, and commenting on any of them would be a serious violation of medical ethics. We’ve built a nation-leading testing infrastructure to ensure that anybody who needs a test could get one. That work continues today."

The bombshell report emerged as Cuomo faces calls to resign after eight women, including current and former aides, accused him of sexual harassment or misconduct. The New York State Attorney General’s Office and the State Assembly are investigating the claims.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Yeah, I posted that article earlier. Give it a couple of years to go mainstream and copier addict will be a huge supporter of polygamy.
    Even if that were true, I'm still not going to go on a date with you Billy.

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    No, you obviously don't see.
    You are wrong once again.
    Just because I disagree with something it doesn't mean I believe people don't have a choice in the matter.
    So, I don't agree with polygamy, but I am not so arrogant to choose someone else's lifestyle.

Oh, I see. You disagree with polygamy but you would never tell them that they shouldn't do it. You're trying to worm your way out.

If there was a law proposed to legalize polygamy, would you support or oppose it?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Oh, I see. You disagree with polygamy but you would never tell them that they shouldn't do it. You're trying to worm your way out.

If there was a law proposed to legalize polygamy, would you support or oppose it?
    Do you ever read what people post?
    I clearly stated that I am not so arrogant as to choose someone else's lifestyle.
    Let me help you with this, because you seem to have a comprehension problem. I would support it
    Now, before you start making more false statements about me I would not choose polygamy for myself.

Do you ever read what people post?
    I clearly stated that I am not so arrogant as to choose someone else's lifestyle.
    Let me help you with this, because you seem to have a comprehension problem. I would support it
    Now, before you start making more false statements about me I would not choose polygamy for myself.

The truth comes out. You do support a law that would legalize polygamy. That's what I said from the beginning.

What about bestiality? Would you support a law that legalizes it?

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

The truth comes out. You do support a law that would legalize polygamy. That's what I said from the beginning.

What about bestiality? Would you support a law that legalizes it?
    Sure Billy, why not. Any other stupid things you want to ask me?

Sure Billy, why not. Any other stupid things you want to ask me?

Why do you think bestiality is stupid? There are many folks out there that engage in that behavior. What happened to 'live and let live?'

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Why do you think bestiality is stupid? There are many folks out there that engage in that behavior. What happened to 'live and let live?'

As I said before, you identify as an adult, so live and let live.

As I said before, you identify as an adult, so live and let live.

So, you would support a law that legalizes beastiality. Or would you oppose it? I need you to be clear.