Page 97 of 355 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
    Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts
    The Shining City Upon a Hill

Re: The Shining City Upon a Hill

Quote Originally Posted by BillyCarpenter View Post
    He's one of those that want to ban guns. That's all he interested in. He'd like it better if the guy was a white supremacist because that fits his preferred narrative.
    You are the one who asked me on a date for sex and I declined. Does that bother you? Sorry dude?

I'm old enough to remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. It changed everything in the USA. We are quickly forgetting the lessors learned on the fateful day. Biden has open the border and folks from Iran and Muslim countries have been caught trying to sneak into the country. It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Oh Boy a NEW Conspiracy Iran and Muslim countries
    Long BOAT Ride Hilarious

Maybe they came in from Canada NO Border WALL there OH NO!!!!!!!!!!

I'm old enough to remember 9/11 like it was yesterday. It changed everything in the USA. We are quickly forgetting the lessors learned on the fateful day. Biden has open the border and folks from Iran and Muslim countries have been caught trying to sneak into the country. It's a disaster waiting to happen.
    I for one have not forgotten and never will. Here a reminder video for those who might have forgotten. Ths is one of the less graphic one out there. Others actually show people jumping from the buildings rather than be burnt alive.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    I for one have not forgotten and never will. Here a reminder video for those who might have forgotten. Ths is one of the less graphic one out there. Others actually show people jumping from the buildings rather than be burnt alive.

I too will NEVER forget... but now we are just supposed to forgive and forget? FUCK THAT SHIT! fuck the terrorists.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copier addict View Post
    You are the one who asked me on a date for sex and I declined. Does that bother you? Sorry dude?

Everyone here knows the truth.

What Biden would do

Infrastructure. The centerpiece of the package is a set of proposals to improve the country’s infrastructure, including money for roads, bridges, broadband access and energy-efficient houses and electric cars. Many of the infrastructure provisions are “directly related to the fight against climate change,” our colleague Jim Tankersley told us. “Administration officials essentially see those two goals — building out 21st century infrastructure and transitioning to a low-carbon future — as inseparable.”

Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez told The Times’s Lisa Friedman that she was encouraged by what she had heard about the infrastructure policies and likened them to her Green New Deal plan. “One of the big goals we had when we introduced the Green New Deal was to show how people thought about climate change from being a billion dollar problem to a trillion-dollar opportunity,” she said. “This infrastructure package generally seems to be shaping up in that kind of framework.”

Education. Biden wants to expand public education on both ends of the age spectrum. His plan is likely to make pre-K universal for both 3- and 4-year-olds, through federal funding of local programs, and would increase funding for community colleges. The ultimate goal is to move the public-education system from its current K-12 system to something that starts at age 3 and extends through two years of college.

Child payments and paid leave. The virus-relief bill included a few large items to help middle-class and poor families — but they all expire in the next year or so. This new package would extend a monthly child payment that starts at $250 per child for most families, as well as a big expansion of paid family leave. These provision would significantly reduce both economic and racial inequalities.

Health care. Biden’s plan would expand Obamacare by extending several two-year provisions in the virus-relief bill, The Times’s Margot Sanger-Katz says. It would cut costs for nearly every family that receives coverage through the law and expand subsidies to some making more than $100,000 a year.

The package may also include a measure to limit how much pharmaceutical companies can charge Medicare for prescription drugs, which could lead to lower prices for private insurance plans.

The plan does not appear to include another idea Biden has said he favors — expanding access to government insurance plans, through a public option or allowing younger people to buy into Medicare.

Paying for it

Lower prescription-drug costs would cover some of the package’s $3 trillion to $4 trillion in new spending over 10 years. But a bigger source of money would be higher taxes on the affluent — people making at least $400,000 a year — and on corporations.

Aging Tech 2,500+ Posts

I'm gonna ask you this question one final time and hope that you'll answer honestly. Since you believe that a trans is a real woman, would you have sex with one?
    Maybe this will refresh your memory. Oh, by the way, the answer is still no.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts

isn't he the one thAt SAID HE WOULD DATE A TRANNY? puke

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

To Phil and slim,

I, too, have not forgotten and never will Most democrats (including Obama and his preacher) think that the USA had it coming. Liberals hate the USA. They think we're racist and evil. And their plan is to fundamentally change the country into a country where whites are the minority. That's what it all boils down to - white men are evil.

This is what happens when you mix medications