Where to source Ricoh supplies and parts for an MP-C3003?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zak McKracken
    • Jun 2022

Where to source Ricoh supplies and parts for an MP-C3003?

Question: How long does Ricoh usually sell parts and supplies for their printers?
  • Andy74
    Technician
    • Feb 2021

Re: Where to source Ricoh supplies and parts for an MP-C3003?

HI
    I have all parts oem for those models Send me mail what do you want to buy :andrzej@kserograf.com.pl
    regards

Comment

• slimslob
      Retired
      Site Contributor
      25,000+ Posts
      • May 2013

Precision Roller or Katun

Comment

• Andy74
        Technician
        • Feb 2021

Originally posted by slimslob
        Precision Roller or Katun
        genuine only

Comment

• Gift
          Service Manager
          1,000+ Posts
          • Mar 2011

I think the Metis was introduced 2013 - I wouldn't hoard anything fancy since you can still get all PM parts + consumables without any issues both OEM and aftermarket.
          You might not find a lot online though - at least not without digging deeper, since many PM parts like drum, fuser are actually spare parts and not consumables
          you can find at every corner like Kyo's "MK" maintanance kits.

Comment

• Samanator
            Service Manager
            Site Contributor
            VIP Subscriber
            500+ Posts
            • Sep 2017

I do believe that at least in the US the manufactures are required to support devices for a cretin amount of years after the device goes out of production. After that, what they have in stock for the device is what they sell until they don't have anymore or until its too much trouble to keep around really old parts. I think I heard this from an instructor at one of the many factory schools I have been to over the years. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Comment

• slimslob
              Retired
              Site Contributor
              25,000+ Posts
              • May 2013

Originally posted by terramobil
              The machine will be discontinued in December 2023. Until now, all parts and supplies are still available from Ricoh. This is guaranteed until the end of 2023. After that, certain parts will no longer be produced by Ricoh, but will be delivered if they are still available in stock.
              That would be unique parts. Mostly boards.

Originally posted by Gift
              I think the Metis was introduced 2013 - I wouldn't hoard anything fancy since you can still get all PM parts + consumables without any issues both OEM and aftermarket.
              You might not find a lot online though - at least not without digging deeper, since many PM parts like drum, fuser are actually spare parts and not consumables
              you can find at every corner like Kyo's "MK" maintanance kits.
              Launch date July 17, 2013

Originally posted by Samanator
              I do believe that at least in the US the manufactures are required to support devices for a cretin amount of years after the device goes out of production. After that, what they have in stock for the device is what they sell until they don't have anymore or until its too much trouble to keep around really old parts. I think I heard this from an instructor at one of the many factory schools I have been to over the years. Please correct me if I am wrong.
              If I remember correctly it is 7 years on parts, components and assemblies made in the USA, unless the manufacturer goes belly up. the 04s replaced the 03s and were launched in May 2016.

Comment

• rthonpm
                Field Supervisor
                2,500+ Posts
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by slimslob

If I remember correctly it is 7 years on parts, components and assemblies made in the USA, unless the manufacturer goes belly up. the 04s replaced the 03s and were launched in May 2016.
                Ricoh is seven years for parts after end of sale. If there are common parts with a later model then you can likely stretch that out even more.

Comment

Working...