Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Error 061-319

  1. #1
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Newton Ground
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    8

    Error 061-319

    Good day, we keep getting this error, we change the C/K Ros laser and then we started getting this after a few test runs. Not sure what exactly. It says the cable but is that really?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Error 061-319

    M94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Error 061-319

    Quote Originally Posted by positiveg View Post
    Good day, we keep getting this error, we change the C/K Ros laser and then we started getting this after a few test runs. Not sure what exactly. It says the cable but is that really?

    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    ...What printer is this?...

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Newton Ground
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Error 061-319

    Quote Originally Posted by M94 View Post
    ...What printer is this?...
    Sorry, C75


    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Error 061-319

    M94's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Soldotna
    Posts
    151
    Rep Power
    27

    Re: Error 061-319

    It says short failure black, I'm not familiar with these machine's but I would assume that has something to do with the (K) and sounds like it's describing an electrical issue... (maybe?) I would start prodding everything in that sequence with a multi meter if that's the case.... Actually what I would probably do is post here lol... I don't know that I have much else to offer on this one. Good luck brother.


  5. #5
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Newton Ground
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Error 061-319

    Quote Originally Posted by M94 View Post
    It says short failure black, I'm not familiar with these machine's but I would assume that has something to do with the (K) and sounds like it's describing an electrical issue... (maybe?) I would start prodding everything in that sequence with a multi meter if that's the case.... Actually what I would probably do is post here lol... I don't know that I have much else to offer on this one. Good luck brother.

    Thanks the tech will most likely pass back. He installed the new laser unit yesterday, and it occurred yesterday, then he came back today and after he left it came back up.
    He says it's probably the cable but feel maybe it can be a drum cause first I though one the drums jammed because I had to change the film on the developer dover so thought there was a jam. Will give feedback here on what happens.


    Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Kuching, Sarawak
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Error 061-319

    You can try also to check the front cover interlock. Might be one of the cause. The flat cable also.

    Hope this helps

    Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Error 061-319

    adriansto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in Europe near Black Sea
    Posts
    1,891
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: Error 061-319

    Quote Originally Posted by irdicheku View Post
    You can try also to check the front cover interlock. Might be one of the cause. The flat cable also.

    Hope this helps

    Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk
    Change black drum.

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    hyd
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Error 061-319

    I have faced similar complaint with xerox 550...... rectified after replacing Black drum unit

    Sent from my Nokia 5.3 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Technician
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Error 061-319

    Check your ribbon cables to the ros (lazer) unit.

  10. #10
    Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    105
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: Error 061-319

    Quote Originally Posted by adriansto View Post
    Change black drum.
    Error 061-319 and 061-343 - Customer Support Forum

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here