PDA

View Full Version : drum moisture

Custom Search

gansathya
10-28-2010, 05:50 AM
hi friends,

kyocera km 5035 model have a drum moisture problem, every day morning we need to do drum refresh near about 4 or 5 times after only copier is ready to copy, otherwise copies come background what we need to do?

Jules Winfield
10-28-2010, 10:16 PM
If you are experiencing condensation on the drum every morning, then you might want to consider keeping the copier in a climate controlled room. Or maybe just put a space heater near the machine when the weather is cold. By the way, don't put the space heater on the same circuit as the copier.

blackcat4866
10-29-2010, 01:05 AM
I don't know if they're still available, but you might seek out the drawer heater option.

=^..^=

madas
10-29-2010, 04:37 AM
Hi,
I seem to remember we had a couple of these with condensation in the morning but if I remember right it was built up on the side door guide fins and left streaks across the first few prints.
we told the customer to wake the m/c up when they arrived at the office and let it sit for 10 mins or so before using it. may be a option to try or as Blackcat says buy a heater.

madas

dunnbiz
04-06-2011, 02:15 AM
I have seen condensation on optics when environment becomes supercooled in A.M. when the AC is turned on, when Humidity is high; but not on drum. But room environment has to be adjusted. I don't know if the draw warmers would solve this . Machine is supposed to be kept in stable temp/humid. environment to function properly

Venom
05-29-2011, 08:36 PM
Try replacing Drum and see if it makes a difference

DWise
06-20-2011, 07:19 PM
I'm interested to know what the "fix" was... I'm guessing it was in a non-climate controlled environment.

Custom Search