1) Power down the Fiery and wait 10 seconds.
2) Press and hold the 4th key on the right side on the UI (user interface) and power on the Fiery.
3) Continue to hold the 4th key until the UI reads "Install Software", "Restore Backup", "Install Option" and "Start System".
4) Select "Restore Backup"
5) Select "Yes" at the following question "Restore backup configuration?"
6) This will take approximately 15-20 minutes and the Fiery will reboot 3-4 times.
7) Once the Fiery comes up to Idle you will need to "Run Setup" and reconfigure the settings.
Thanks for help friend but already tried the way described.
Thank you very much friend for your reply.
But, I have already tried the same procedure but no way has been found.
I have heard from the friend, that for solving this problem. I have to
reinstall the drivers and software in the Harddrive of the Fiery. If you have the Ghost Image of the Fiery X-12 Version 1.5 SP 2 and if you can send it to me so I will restore the image on my New Drive.
Or Otherelse If you have any other way, it will be greatly appreciated.
We have tried to pull out the HDD of the x12 and connect it to a pc. Then use a BOOT record repair software in UNIX mode to repair the MASTER BOOT RECORD of the HDD. The software is available FREE from the internet, just google search and choose the appropriate software. Saves you time from loading the system software off 2 CDs.
dear friends ,
i have fiery x12 system softwae cd and i can send to you but i also need fiery x12 system software cds for bios verson 1.1 because after reinstallaion of software i am facing problem invalid license message.
so if anybody have system softwar cds with bios v 1.1 then pllease send. email@example.com.
Originally Posted by johnner66
this is deu to the harddisk problem you can get one workerable and clone the hd from the working one and put in is should work for you thanks !!
It Seems that Hard disk of FIERY may be damaged or corrupted.
Your hard drive may have some bad sectors that may be correctable.
I've used SpinRite from GRC.com to correct non-electrical problems on many IDE and SATA hard disc drives over the years.
You'll have to pull the hard drive from the Fiery and install it in an Intel based PC, then boot the PC from the SpinRite CD or floppy disk. Under no circumstances try to use Windows to try and repair the drive. It will just make it worse.
SpinRite is $89 [ GRC|SpinRite 5.0 to 6.0 ]
Be warned that there are some files that appear to be SpinRite "floating" around on the Net, but are really a virus or trojan.