PDA

View Full Version : C6753

Custom Search

kingarthur
05-12-2016, 12:07 PM
I've got 2 C368, one was noisy, so for diagnosis purposes, I swapped over the fusing drive units, which confirmed it was that, however, now on both of them I'm getting C6753 at start up, the weird thing is, if the DF-704 is unset & disconnected , as long as the DSIPB is in the machine, the error occurs, remove the board and all is fine....any ideas...

kingarthur
05-12-2016, 12:29 PM
I've actually sorted it.........I was looking at the problem too deep, even with the PCB on it will still look for the signal, even if it's unset....I set it all up on both, set them and now both work, got a feeling when I first plugged them in, the RADFs weren't actually plugged in, and it just escalated from there....DOH!!

CopierNerd
05-23-2019, 06:48 AM
I've actually sorted it.........I was looking at the problem too deep, even with the PCB on it will still look for the signal, even if it's unset....I set it all up on both, set them and now both work, got a feeling when I first plugged them in, the RADFs weren't actually plugged in, and it just escalated from there....DOH!!

I am also facing the same problem. error code c6753 even ADF is unset but DSPB board is plugged. Its the board or cables? I am also getting c9401.

allan
05-23-2019, 09:18 AM
I am also facing the same problem. error code c6753 even ADF is unset but DSPB board is plugged. Its the board or cables? I am also getting c9401.

Also the same model?

allan
05-23-2019, 10:32 AM
The only common thing to both those codes is the MFPB.
But that is last resort.

What happen to the machine?
Have you done firmware?

DF power supply - ICP1 for the CIS.

Would also check voltages on SCDB CN 1

24V
24V
GND
GND
12V
GND
5V