Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaBe
    • Oct 2024

Konica di 550 c0f24

What do You think about that problem? I've tried to find AIDC Sensor (i should clean it), but i've got problem with finding it ... Trouble reset doesn't help...

can You help me? give some tips...

greetings
  • copytechman
    Senior Tech

Site Contributor
    500+ Posts
    • Nov 2008

The aidc sensor is usually right under the middle of cleaning unit below the anti-spill/recovery mylar.. It least thats where it is on the old minolta's i've serviced b4!
    Regards
    A.

Comment

• brent
      Service Manager

Site Contributor
      1,000+ Posts
      • Nov 2008

this is a common problem. when the machine has not been serviced in a while the toner will spill onto the aidc sensor. almost guranteed you find this out. take the drum unit. remove drum and you will most likely find a toner spill onto that aidc sensor. not the atdc sensor in the dv unit. give it a try

brent

Comment

• cobiray
        Passing Duplication Xpert

1,000+ Posts
        • Mar 2008

With the age of the machine, it's likely the anti spill mylar on the cleaning section is fatigued and in need of replacement. Been there, done that, bought the t shirt.
        the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
        Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
        Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

Comment

• RaBe

thanks a lot for Your tips...

i'll try to do this... then i will say how it goes

thanks a lot

Edit: Guys! I (We ) did it!!!!

It was the sensor (i cleaned it)...

thanks a lot for Your response... You help me a lot !

greetings from Poland

cobiray: what does it mean? "Been there, done that, bought the t shirt." is it a proverb?
          Last edited by Guest; 12-04-2008, 01:35 PM. Reason: done ;)

Comment

• cobiray
            Passing Duplication Xpert

1,000+ Posts
            • Mar 2008

No, it just means I've seen it before on several occasions.
            the savin2535 is displaying well bet the hiter lamp is not shining and the lamp had been tested o.k.please kindly help.
            Samir: No, not again. I... why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam? I swear to God, one of these days, I just kick this piece of shit out the window.
            Michael Bolton: You and me both, man. That thing is lucky I'm not armed.

Comment

Working...