• Show
Clear All
  • romario
    Trusted Tech
    Site Contributor
    100+ Posts
    • Jun 2020

press c1200

hello group, someone with experience in press c12000, I have this problem when printing paper size 33x900 the part of the print queue moves, change second transfer, registration unit, paralyze the copy before it went to transfer and notice that the paper enters perfect to the registration unit and the image on the transfer belt is perfectly aligned without warping. here attached image for you to see

on paper size 33x48 it still comes out deformed but minimal, while the paper is longer you don't notice the fault anymore, on paper from 90 grams to 200 grams they come out fine, the fault is noticeable in 250 grams to 400 grams

Attached Files

thanks

• Synthohol
    Certified Konica Expert
    Site Contributor
    5,000+ Posts
    • Mar 2016

Re: press c1200

what is 33x900? thats 1.3" x 3' thats a ribbon.
    anyway, i would first run the both sides adjustment in the manual.
    its under image position adjustment.
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    The medication helps though...

Comment

• romario
      Trusted Tech
      Site Contributor
      100+ Posts
      • Jun 2020

Originally posted by Synthohol
      what is 33x900? thats 1.3" x 3' thats a ribbon.
      anyway, i would first run the both sides adjustment in the manual.
      its under image position adjustment.
      excuse me 33cm x 900cm banner. all centering adjustments both sides have been made

thanks

Comment

• tulintron
        Senior Tech
        Site Contributor
        500+ Posts
        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by romario
        hello group, someone with experience in press c12000, I have this problem when printing paper size 33x900 the part of the print queue moves, change second transfer, registration unit, paralyze the copy before it went to transfer and notice that the paper enters perfect to the registration unit and the image on the transfer belt is perfectly aligned without warping. here attached image for you to see

on paper size 33x48 it still comes out deformed but minimal, while the paper is longer you don't notice the fault anymore, on paper from 90 grams to 200 grams they come out fine, the fault is noticeable in 250 grams to 400 grams

If you confirm that the paper arrives correctly in the register, the problem is in the writing. (Remember that there is mechanical positioning).

If you confirm that the writing is correct on the transfer belt, the problem should be with the paper.

Something is happening and you haven't noticed.

If centering adjustments are all ok, try performing Belt Line Speed and Skew Adjustment.

Test the 13'x19' in other trays and compare if the error is the same as in the banner tray.

You said that at lower weights, it appears less.
        Have you tried to print 250 gm banner as 75 gm and see how it looks?

Something different has to show
        Nothing like day after day

Comment

• romario
          Trusted Tech
          Site Contributor
          100+ Posts
          • Jun 2020

Originally posted by tulintron
          If you confirm that the paper arrives correctly in the register, the problem is in the writing. (Remember that there is mechanical positioning).

If you confirm that the writing is correct on the transfer belt, the problem should be with the paper.

Something is happening and you haven't noticed.

If centering adjustments are all ok, try performing Belt Line Speed and Skew Adjustment.

Test the 13'x19' in other trays and compare if the error is the same as in the banner tray.

You said that at lower weights, it appears less.
          Have you tried to print 250 gm banner as 75 gm and see how it looks?

Something different has to show
          hello. If I went back to the client and checked the fault, I get from 90 grams to 400 grams, size 33cm x 90 cm in 13x19, it also moves butt, the iq corrects, but in 33cm x 90cm it doesn't correct anymore because the displacements are a lot this week I'm going to change the unit transfer. and I will tell you.

thanks

Comment

Working...