PDA

View Full Version : Print quality issue Konica Minolta C308

Custom Search

christian8220
08-09-2023, 10:14 AM
I have a Konica Minolta C308 I bought used. It seems to work fine other then there are black marks/stripes on the output. The black marks are on all test pages from the service menu no matter the color. See the attached files.

I have checked the following:
Fuser unit: It was a bit dusty, so I cleaned it with some compressed air. I now seem fine.
Image transfer belt: have not marks and nothing matches the black marks on the output.
All drums: none of them have any marks.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what I should check next or where the course to marks could be?

The machine have 160.000 pages in total.

Kenny
08-09-2023, 11:41 AM
I have a Konica Minolta C308 I bought used. It seems to work fine other then there are black marks/stripes on the output. The black marks are on all test pages from the service menu no matter the color. See the attached files.

I have checked the following:
Fuser unit: It was a bit dusty, so I cleaned it with some compressed air. I now seem fine.
Image transfer belt: have not marks and nothing matches the black marks on the output.
All drums: none of them have any marks.

Does anyone have any suggestions to what I should check next or where the course to marks could be?

The machine have 160.000 pages in total.

i would personally say that is the black drum unit. Especially as it is end of life

Elmo
08-09-2023, 11:58 AM
Agree with kenny Black Drum Unit

Expected Life 120K

tsbservice
08-09-2023, 12:40 PM
+2 for dr313k

christian8220
08-09-2023, 02:15 PM
I had the black drum out. However, I was not able to see any marks. I have now ordered a new DR313K to see if it fix the problem. I will keep you updated. Thank you for your reply :)

femaster
08-10-2023, 01:15 AM
I had the black drum out. However, I was not able to see any marks. I have now ordered a new DR313K to see if it fix the problem. I will keep you updated. Thank you for your reply :)

That is a classic sign of a K drum issue on the machines that use a charge roller. If you look closely at the charge roller, you will see marks on it. The physical drum is probably still in decent shape, it's those crappy charge rollers that are the headache.

Custom Search