• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nizar642
    Technician
    • Sep 2009

[Error Code] C0510 Error code on Minolta Di550

Hi,

I have a Konica Minolta Di550, and today it stopped working causing an error saying C0510, How to fix it? i've checked out the orange fuser ( i don't know its name in english ) and i found it colder than what it's expected to be.

Nowadays the weather is cold here in my region. Any ideas of how to bypass this error?

Thanks
  • fixthecopier
    ALIEN OVERLORD

2,500+ Posts
    • Apr 2008

when you open the front door, on the left side there is a small panel with one screw. Remove and there is a trouble reset button on the small board. The code was for the fuser and you may have bad thermistors or lamps.
    The greatest enemy of knowledge isn't ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge. Stephen Hawking

Comment

• nizar642
      Technician
      • Sep 2009

Thank you so much! i've fixed it by adding a lamp to the one that is already exists ( there was only one ). and now it's working!!!

Comment

• brent
        Service Manager

Site Contributor
        1,000+ Posts
        • Nov 2008

are you saying that there was only one lamp in that fusing unit? there should be an upper and a lower heat lamp. the di 470 had 2 uppers and one lower.
        I would be curious how that machine worked missing a fusing lamp

brent

Comment

• nizar642
          Technician
          • Sep 2009

Hi Brent,
          Yes, there was only one lamp because my region is so hot in summer and now it's cold and that what caused the error which means a very low temprature.

Thank you very much for taking the time to get more explantion!!

Comment

• brent
            Service Manager

Site Contributor
            1,000+ Posts
            • Nov 2008

I forget sometimes that these machines go to different countries. thanks for the imput

brent

Comment

Working...