Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Replace actuator (A0ED703800) of sensor PS2 - Konica C258

Hi friends, i have one KM C258 needing to replace actuator A0ED703800 of sensor PS2, but i don't find in manual service the procedure to replace. Someone can help please? If have also a video and can send to me will help so much, thanks friends.

Service Manager 500+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Re: Replace actuator (A0ED703800) of sensor PS2 - Konica C258

If you have a parts manual, it has a breakdown of what the transfer unit looks like. It's not really all that complicated. If you look at the same page the actuator is shown on, you just remove part #13 (A5C1711801) "Support Plate /Front", and the whole assembly that holds the transfer roller practically jumps out at you. It is spring loaded, so be careful when removing that piece. You may have to slide the plastic assembly to the right to dislodge the clips from the metal back plate, but that is all there is to it. Pull the single wire harness connector and you can then remove it from the machine. Swap out the actuator arm and reassemble.
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    If you have a parts manual, it has a breakdown of what the transfer unit looks like. It's not really all that complicated. If you look at the same page the actuator is shown on, you just remove part #13 (A5C1711801) "Support Plate /Front", and the whole assembly that holds the transfer roller practically jumps out at you. It is spring loaded, so be careful when removing that piece. You may have to slide the plastic assembly to the right to dislodge the clips from the metal back plate, but that is all there is to it. Pull the single wire harness connector and you can then remove it from the machine. Swap out the actuator arm and reassemble.
    Thanks for you help friend, i don't have the parts manual, just service manual. If you have can send me in PM?

Service Manager 500+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by g0ldzer4 View Post
    Thanks for you help friend, i don't have the parts manual, just service manual. If you have can send me in PM?
    I don't have a means to share the whole parts manual, but I've included a capture of the page with the part(s) highlighted. Hope that it helps you out.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 190232.jpg
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    I don't have a means to share the whole parts manual, but I've included a capture of the page with the part(s) highlighted. Hope that it helps you out.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 190232.jpg

Thanks so much friend.