Clear All
  • jonbonse
    Senior Tech
    Site Contributor
    500+ Posts
    • Jun 2009

Konica C227 Colour Imaging Unit rebuild

Hi all

Does anyone know where I can get a colour imaging unit rebuild kit (OPC drum, drum cleaning blade, dev and reset chip) for the C227?

Thanks
  • copyman
    Owner / Technician
    Site Contributor
    2,500+ Posts
    • Sep 2005

Re: Konica C227 Colour Imaging Unit rebuild

Originally posted by jonbonse
    Hi all

Does anyone know where I can get a colour imaging unit rebuild kit (OPC drum, drum cleaning blade, dev and reset chip) for the C227?

Thanks
    The C227 uses same drum, blade, drum chips as the C224. The developer chips are same as the biz "8" and "i" series. All available from many vendors.

Comment

• jonbonse
      Senior Tech
      Site Contributor
      500+ Posts
      • Jun 2009

Originally posted by copyman
      The C227 uses same drum, blade, drum chips as the C224. The developer chips are same as the biz "8" and "i" series. All available from many vendors.
      Excellent thank you

Does it take same dev beads as c224e?

Comment

• Toxic
        Senior Tech
        500+ Posts
        • Dec 2009

I tried once to replace only opc and cleaning blade on DR214K but result was not good, background and grey lines, i assume pcr roller and pcr cleaner is also should be replaced together with drum.

Comment

• tsbservice
          Field tech
          Site Contributor
          5,000+ Posts
          • May 2007

Originally posted by Toxic
          I tried once to replace only opc and cleaning blade on DR214K but result was not good, background and grey lines, i assume pcr roller and pcr cleaner is also should be replaced together with drum.
          Correct. Full rebuild should include 5 things - drum, blade, pcr, pcr cleaning roller and chip.
          A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.
          Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

Comment

Working...