• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aleksander
    Trusted Tech
    250+ Posts
    • Jan 2010

Scheduled inspection device bizhub 363

Message "It is time for the scheduled inspection of the device" displayed on bizhub 363's panel. But no problem for copying, printing & scanning function. Anyone have experience with this problem? What should I do?
    Thank you for any solution.
  • JustManuals
    Field Supervisor
    5,000+ Posts
    • Jan 2006

Re: Scheduled inspection device bizhub 363

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com

Comment

• aleksander
      Trusted Tech
      250+ Posts
      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by manuals4you
      This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from

Just Manuals ~ The Internet's largest selection of manuals ~ Instant Downloads

Paul@justmanuals.com
      There is no explanation for this issue in service manual.

Comment

• Avskrap
        Partner in crime
        100+ Posts
        • Jul 2011

Check the life counters for the parts. Order a PM kit. Change the parts in the PM kit, then proceed to reset these counters in the service mode. Inspect the fuser, if it's close to it's PM interval you might as well order a cleaning web assy and change it.
        Just remember to reset everything you change in the machine or you'll never get rid of the message.

Comment

• kingarthur
          Service Manager
          1,000+ Posts
          • Feb 2008

when you replace the "paper dust filter" which is in the drum kit, dont forget to reset it...or you will have an "L4" code
          Tip for the day; Treat every problem as your dog would.....If you cant eat it or f*ck it....then p*ss on it & walk away...

Comment

• EarthKmTech
            Step aside, noob
            1,000+ Posts
            • May 2009

i presume this is a taken over machine sold from another company or rebirthed

that message comes up because someone has programmed the maintenance counter. just reset it and disable it.

In my experience this counters only used by company's trying to offer the illusion of value for money for contract customers by performing "preventative maintenance" ie, making the technicians feel like glorified toilet cleaners going around cleaning photocopiers all day.

If rollers etc are cleaned or replaced on parts replacement calls and the machine given a general clean, there's no difference to the machines reliability anyway. Its just a total load of wank (unless your talking about the set PM cycle machines, which yes,they should be done as per the book)

Comment

• aleksander
              Trusted Tech
              250+ Posts
              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by PerthKMTECH
              i presume this is a taken over machine sold from another company or rebirthed

that message comes up because someone has programmed the maintenance counter. just reset it and disable it.

In my experience this counters only used by company's trying to offer the illusion of value for money for contract customers by performing "preventative maintenance" ie, making the technicians feel like glorified toilet cleaners going around cleaning photocopiers all day.

If rollers etc are cleaned or replaced on parts replacement calls and the machine given a general clean, there's no difference to the machines reliability anyway. Its just a total load of wank (unless your talking about the set PM cycle machines, which yes,they should be done as per the book)
              Unfortunately your presume is Wrong. That's a brand new machine (not taken over machine) and I forgot that I've ever programmed the maintenance counter just for a test. I missed it.

Comment

• Colobosto
                • Oct 2013

To Make this message go away you have to go to
                service mode
                Counter
                Maintenance
                Touch maint. - count and then c(keypad)
                End
                Exit

And congraratz... The message is gone.