IM C300 SC 272-03

Hello,
    I was replacing the toner dispenser unit on this machine put it back together and ended up with the sc 272-03, I have replaced the laser ribbon, laser, BICU and the PSU checked connectors over and over and still have this fault.
    Any help would be much appreciated,
    Thanks

SC272-03D LD Driver Communication Error: MSC272-04D LD Driver Communication Error: Y6.Troubleshooting543No. Type Details (Symptom, Possible Cause, Troubleshooting Procedures)Communication between the CPU and LD driver was not performed correctly.• BiCU failure (LD 5V Power error)• LDB failure (LD drive error)• LDB harness failure• Model mismatch between BiCU (PCB1) and Laser unit1. Cycle the power OFF/ON.2. Check the harness between LDB and BiCU (PCB1).3. Check the combination of BiCU (PCB1) and Laser unit.Check that the BiCU (PCB1) of an IM C300 is not being used with the laser unit of an IM C400 or vice versa.4. Replace the BiCU (PCB1).5. Replace the Laser unit.6. Replace the harness between LDB and BiCU (PCB1).

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    IM C300 SC 272-03

Re: IM C300 SC 272-03

which color are you looking at?

Its saying its the magenta

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts luca72's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ontime View Post
    Hello,
    I was replacing the toner dispenser unit on this machine put it back together and ended up with the sc 272-03, I have replaced the laser ribbon, laser, BICU and the PSU checked connectors over and over and still have this fault.
    Any help would be much appreciated,
    Thanks

SC272-03D LD Driver Communication Error: MSC272-04D LD Driver Communication Error: Y6.Troubleshooting543No. Type Details (Symptom, Possible Cause, Troubleshooting Procedures)Communication between the CPU and LD driver was not performed correctly.• BiCU failure (LD 5V Power error)• LDB failure (LD drive error)• LDB harness failure• Model mismatch between BiCU (PCB1) and Laser unit1. Cycle the power OFF/ON.2. Check the harness between LDB and BiCU (PCB1).3. Check the combination of BiCU (PCB1) and Laser unit.Check that the BiCU (PCB1) of an IM C300 is not being used with the laser unit of an IM C400 or vice versa.4. Replace the BiCU (PCB1).5. Replace the Laser unit.6. Replace the harness between LDB and BiCU (PCB1).
    try to clean music sensor and look the attachement and upgrade the firmware
    Attached Files Attached Files
    "loneliness is an invention of the white man, when we are alone we talk to everything around us, we are never alone" (Ojibwa)

Quote Originally Posted by luca72 View Post
    try to clean music sensor and look the attachement and upgrade the firmware
    I had already cleaned the music sensor, the firmware is already at version 7.33 I tried to upgrade to next version but got an E74 error, thanks

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    IM C300 SC 272-03

Quote Originally Posted by Ontime View Post
    I had already cleaned the music sensor, the firmware is already at version 7.33 I tried to upgrade to next version but got an E74 error, thanks
    How did you clean the sensor? If you did it incorrectly you may have made matters worse by damaging the sensor.