C500 Error codes

can someone send me a error code PDF list for Bizhub c500,

or any information on sc34-01.
  • Mikey
    Technician
    50+ Posts
    • Sep 2009

Konica Minolta C500 sc32-01

For sc 32-01 check the fixing cooling fan 1 & 2. There may be abnormality in the detection signal on either of them continuously for specific time.

For sc34-01 you may have problem with high temperature. Check TH1 in the fixing unit.

Comment

• JustManuals
      Field Supervisor
      5,000+ Posts
      • Jan 2006

This Parts & Service manual can now be purchased for $11.77 and downloaded immediately after payment
      from The Internet's largest collection of manuals

Paul@justmanuals.com

Comment

• doomblack
        Technician
        • Aug 2009

Originally posted by Mikey
        For sc 32-01 check the fixing cooling fan 1 & 2. There may be abnormality in the detection signal on either of them continuously for specific time.

For sc34-01 you may have problem with high temperature. Check TH1 in the fixing unit.

thanks, but in theory wouldnt it start up after it cools down?

Comment

• Mikey
          Technician
          50+ Posts
          • Sep 2009

You got a point but first check the thermistor TH1 in the fixing unit. Is it good or bad? Replace if bad. Check the clearance and remove any dirt on this sensor.
          Try this:
          Enter 25 mode press 5 (parts counter). On the part counter menu screen press 1 (count of special parts) then on the parts counter screen select the part that you want to reset. Press Count Reset then press yes.

Comment

• wolekraft
            Technician
            • Dec 2009

What is thermistor TH 1

What is thermistor TH 1

Comment

• Stirton.M
              All things Konica Minolta
              1,000+ Posts
              • Oct 2009

If you do not know what a thermistor is, call a service tech.
              "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
              ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
              I will not answer requests or questions there.
              Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Comment

• remati
                Trusted Tech
                100+ Posts
                • Apr 2010

......!!..

Comment

• RRodgers
                  Service Manager
                  1,000+ Posts
                  • Jun 2009

Originally posted by doomblack
                  thanks, but in theory wouldnt it start up after it cools down?
                  Nope, any fuser code locks the machine down and has to be reset.
                  Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Comment

• RRodgers
                    Service Manager
                    1,000+ Posts
                    • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Mikey
                    You got a point but first check the thermistor TH1 in the fixing unit. Is it good or bad? Replace if bad. Check the clearance and remove any dirt on this sensor.
                    Try this:
                    Enter 25 mode press 5 (parts counter). On the part counter menu screen press 1 (count of special parts) then on the parts counter screen select the part that you want to reset. Press Count Reset then press yes.
                    This won't help your problem.
                    Color is not 4 times harder... it's 65,000 times harder. They call it "TECH MODE" for a reason. I have manual's and firmware for ya, course... you are going to have to earn it.

Comment

• Mikey
                      Technician
                      50+ Posts
                      • Sep 2009

Bizhub C500

@doomblack; Yes you must let the fuser cool down so that you can troubleshoot the fuser assembly.

@Wolekraft; You must have proper training to be able to the work follwing the RIGHT procedure. TH1 in reality was a thermal switch. I don't know why manuals refer to it as thermistor. Anyway, there is a thermistor touching the fuser roller. Check it using an ohmeter. It is bad if open circuit. Thermal switch maybe shorted even you exposed it to high heat...replace it if that is the case.

@RRogers; Yes, fuser trouble codes must be reset after replacing the busted part/s.

Comment

• RRodgers
                        Service Manager
                        1,000+ Posts
                        • Jun 2009

Originally posted by doomblack
                        thanks, but in theory wouldn't it start up after it cools down?
                        Nope, fuser error's on copiers will lock in and require a reset.

Did you just have the heat tube or pressure roller replaced? Usually the thermistor on the end get's bent away and doesn't touch the roller. This usually happens when and inexperianced person puts in these rollers.

Comment

Working...