Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ricoh IMC6000

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Ricoh IMC6000

is this machine a pretty good one. i found a off lease for really cheap. use would be around 20k per month.
    thank you for any comments

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh IMC6000

Re: Ricoh IMC6000

You would right in the ballpark for usage. Most 60 PPM models have a targeted usage of 15K to 40K per month.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by slimslob View Post
    You would right in the ballpark for usage. Most 60 PPM models have a targeted usage of 15K to 40K per month.

i am not a tech, but do our own maintenance, is this machine similar to work on like the 6503? i got 3+ million on both the with my maintenance.
    thank you for your opinion

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Ricoh IMC6000

they are similar, but i use that vaguely. drum is a drum, developer is a developer. but with the IMC series they have made those easier to work on. and the IMC series is their newest product line. to me the 6503 is much more involved to service and to keep it services. you may know the 6503 is one step down from the 5200 production model.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dalewb74 View Post
    they are similar, but i use that vaguely. drum is a drum, developer is a developer. but with the IMC series they have made those easier to work on. and the IMC series is their newest product line. to me the 6503 is much more involved to service and to keep it services. you may know the 6503 is one step down from the 5200 production model.

in your opinion, do you think its a good buy at 2500 with 30k on meter, im a print shop and i don't like the click count so i have learned maintenance, as much as i can. if you have a better suggestion on a machine id love to here it, ty so much for feedback

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh IMC6000

Quote Originally Posted by heath03 View Post
    in your opinion, do you think its a good buy at 2500 with 30k on meter, im a print shop and i don't like the click count so i have learned maintenance, as much as i can. if you have a better suggestion on a machine id love to here it, ty so much for feedback
    The only thing I would be concerned about is only 30K on a model that was introduced 5 years ago. Either that count is not right or it has been extremely under utilized.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

The only thing I would be concerned about is only 30K on a model that was introduced 5 years ago. Either that count is not right or it has been extremely under utilized.

i have got 5 machines from them, EBU out of cali. i searched for parts its seems they are available. ty for the feedback

Retired 10,000+ Posts
    Ricoh IMC6000

i have got 5 machines from them, EBU out of cali. i searched for parts its seems they are available. ty for the feedback
    The main thing will be the PCDUs. If they still have the originals they may need replacing just due to age

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

is this machine a pretty good one. i found a off lease for really cheap. use would be around 20k per month.
    thank you for any comments
    define "pretty cheap"? It always depends on the status of the total counter, age and maintanance parts - pretty cheap can become pretty expensive in no time

Besides that this is a good machine even if I'm not a fan of the "ppm" pimped versions that are based on midrange office machines.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Ricoh IMC6000

We often buy low-priced "Green Line" IM C-Machines (Methis MF3) directly from Ricoh that were previously at larger customers with less than 100K in very good condition.