Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: MX-M7570 upper web sticking

Quote Originally Posted by bilyahn View Post
    Ciao blackcat.

Fanno tra le 3 e le 4K immagini al giorno, quindi non una gioia. Ho regolato l'avanzamento del web ma non ho aiutato. Ho ordinato una scheda PCU. L'unica cosa che riesco a capire che c' qualcosa nel forum che non dice al web di avanzare. Una cosa che ho notato che le nuove tele sembrano terribilmente secche dall'involucro, a differenza dei vecchi rulli. Molti di questa serie hanno avuto problemi di adesione della rete, ma solo dopo essere rimasti seduti per un po' e normalmente la rete inferiore e non quella superiore.

Grazie
    E' successo la stessa cosa a me su una mx-m6570 , ho sosituito le stesse cose che tu hai fatto tranne la scheda , sta ora funzionando da mesi perche' ho tolto il gruppo pulizia web superiore , sono tornato dopo mesi e il rullo superiore e' ancora pulito, fammi sapere se cambiando scheda risolvi. Grazie

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bilyahn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Massimo View Post
    E' successo la stessa cosa a me su una mx-m6570 , ho sosituito le stesse cose che tu hai fatto tranne la scheda , sta ora funzionando da mesi perche' ho tolto il gruppo pulizia web superiore , sono tornato dopo mesi e il rullo superiore e' ancora pulito, fammi sapere se cambiando scheda risolvi. Grazie
    Interesting. I thought about doing this but I will let you know. Thanks for the information.

Bil

Technician

Hi blackcat

They do between 3 and 4K images a day so no joy there. I have adjusted the web advance but didn't help. I have ordered a PCU board. Only thing I can figure is there is something with the board not telling the web to advance. One thing I have noticed is the new webs seem awful dry out of the wrapper not like the old web rollers. I have had several of this series have web sticking problems but only after they have been sitting for awhile and it's normally the lower web not the upper.

Thanks
    Yeah, I had that problem of sheets sticking too, had to change everything out

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    MX-M7570 upper web sticking

I looked at the drive gears but did not remove them. But I can advance the web in simulation so I think the gear is good but I will take a CLOSER LOOK.

Thank you
    If you've been able to advance the web in simulation, then you've ruled out everything but the PCB. I think you've covered all the bases. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts mloudy's Avatar

Just seeing this happen on one M7570 which was installed 14 months ago in a school. We installed 2 at the same time and only one is doing it. This copier runs 50K per month except for summer time. First showed up at 502K.

We are going to install an upper web drive unit from a M654N and see what happens. We have installed different fusers and can advance the web in sims. Runs a few days and stalls again.

Interessante. Ho pensato di farlo ma ti far sapere. Grazie per l'informazione.

Bil
    Hai poi sostituito la scheda ? O hai risolto in altro modo? Fammi sapere mi interessa .Grazie

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts bilyahn's Avatar

No unfortunately currently unable to get this board from Sharp or Hytec which I find unusual. So I did as you suggested and removed the upper web. So far there haven't been any call backs.

Bil